Vulnerability/Penetration Assessment Audit
Application Security Audit Services - Overview
As more organizations leverage the Internet for business and commercial transactions, attackers are focusing on applications to penetrate corporate security controls. Historically, developers have focused on functionality over security, which has presented an entirely new venue for attackers to launch exploits and compromise systems and information.
Redsand Networks's network security assessment provides a customized, extensive, impartial, and periodic security analysis of commercial network and host infrastructures.. This service evaluates current security standards and levels of compliance to give organizations a well-developed matrix of existing threats, application vulnerabilities, and real-world recommendations to address specific weaknesses. In addition, we use a library of proprietary tests and custom-developed tools to check for vulnerabilities that cannot be identified through automated means.
The Redsand Networks Advantages
Redsand Networks's services are performed only by experienced and credentialed professionals, most of whom are CISSPs. We participate in industry associations such as InfraGard, OWASP and OSSTMM open source forums. All this is put to work for you; we go beyond the basic application assessment to:
- demonstrate due diligence for regulatory compliance (as applicable);
- assure web applications are sufficiently hardened;
- deliver actionable findings and strategic recommendations;
- provide knowledge transfer to your internal security resources;
- utilize dedicated senior project team with global recognition in the security industry.
Some organizations believe applications have security built in or are "good to go" out of the box. This is not usually the case. In fact, it is rarely true. Redsand Networks's trusted advisor services help put the security back into your applications:
- Redsand Networks does not rely solely on tools and scanners for application assessments scanning because of their relative immaturity. All our testing beyond basic URL scanning is performed manually by experienced security professionals.
- Redsand Networks performs comprehensive threat analysis to identify key assets needing protection and defines security threats to those assets.
- Redsand Networks will provide you with a detailed report on security vulnerabilities along with architectural and operational weaknesses identified based on our proprietary checklist that goes beyond requirements identified in the OWASP standard or checklist. Our findings report also provides detailed explanations of countermeasures necessary to secure applications, data assets, and resources, and outlines policy recommendations to ensure long-term compliance with industry best practices.